Comparision PDC (Master) and BDC (Backup) for possible Backup-2-Master migration

Since you have asked in several Threads @Pepe … I just checked, and the problem that was reported to us was fixed by an App update for kopano-core with Version 8.7.25.0-2 in September 2023. If you still experience issues, it might be a different problem.

Hi DAMROSE - thank you for coming back to me.

I’m not facing an issue with the Kopano Core server - the issue is with Kopano WebApp. The server is running on Version (8.7.25.0-2) - but that does not fixed the issue on the server where the WebApp is running.

Feel free to see more details in my other post:

Anyway - but let’s assume it would be something on the Server where Kopano Core is installed - what is it that can do to get it fixed?

I’m happy for every solution.

Kind regards

You need to get in contact with the App Provider, they have to provide an update which Univention then releases to the App Center

THX for feedback - that is an interesting answer.

I asked already in the past Kopano support as well if they can assist. There answer was - I have to contact Univention support. Sound a bit like "support Ping - Pong.

If I would be Univention - I would have an interest to have the primary announced apps up and running as announced on my own webside.

I take the answer (officially or not) as - Univention will not support Kopano any longer. If you have an issue - help yourself.

Comparing the support at the time I started with Univention (2017) to today - degraded
I’m missing the customer focus and solution orientation.

Anyway

I am sorry that you had bad experiences with UCS.
I could confirm that the installation of Kopano Core and Webapp work on a testsystem. I do not have time to debug your problem here in the forum. If you have a support contract, please get in contact with our support.

Mastodon