After Upgrade to 4.3-1: driver for horde_auth not found

After upgrading the horde app and univention to the latest release (from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1) I’m getting the following when trying to access the horde app:

A fatal error has occurred
"" driver (for Horde_Auth not found).
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Right now tried to search all the log files for some errors (in- and outside of the docker container) but i can’t seem to find something other than this error.

I’ve installed everything with UCS 4.3.0 and authentication is done with the integrated LDAP Server (or UCS Domain) all installed on a single server.

Where could I look for detailed error description? What could be the missing module? Any help is greatly appreciated!

After some additional tests with a backuped VM I can tell that the reason was not the upgrade of the Univention server itself but the Update of the Horde App. I upgraded from version 5.2.7 to 5.2.17. This Upgrade seems to try to shift as much as possible in the docker container.

Also I can’t investigate it because the horde.log is still empty so I can’t see the debug output of the error (Even if I manually set logging to debung inside the containers /etc/horde/horde/conf.php

Which version of the Horde App did you install exactly? Sounds like this problem:

I’ve upgraded to Version 5.2.17-2. Before the upgrade version 5.2.7-3 was installed.

Now I’ve tried to reinstall the horde App as suggested but that does not solve my problem. I still get the exact same error.

Here’s a screenshot with the problem I got

horde_fatal_error

Sidenote: I actually did a ssh forwarding directly to the container. That’s why you see localhost:10000 as the address. The error is the same when connecting normally.

I have the same problem. If I click on the Horde icon from the univention portal it links to

http://localhost/horde/login.php

which does not work of course.

Looks to me as if there’s something messed up with certain settings.

Re-Installation does not help!

Any help welcome - Martin

No hint anybody ? - Martin

Is anybody still checking this ? The upgrade has messed up the calendar sync and I cannot use web mail anymore. Am I supposed to delete the container, reinstall everything and re-enter all of horde’s calendar entries ? Or am I better to use this: https://wiki.univention.de/index.php/Cool_Solution_-_Webcalendar ?

Please advise …

Martin