Add letsencrypt domain?

Unser Server ist von Außen über “subdomain.domain.de” erreichbar.
Der Server heißt aber “subdomain.domain.intranet” nach der Einrichtung von UCS.

Wie kann ich eine Domain zu dem Server hinzufügen, so dass letsencrypt dafür ein Zertifikat anlegt? Ich nehme an, ich muss einen virtuellen Host anlegen, aber ich finde nicht wirklich wo das geht.

Wir brauchen “subdomain.domain.de” und “autodiscover.domain.de

ich traue mich nicht von Hand in irgendwelchen .conf Dateien von Appache irgendwas einzutragen, was evtl. das nächste Update nicht überlebt oder den Server beschädigt.

Our server is accessible from outside via “subdomain.domain.de”.
The server is called “subdomain.domain.intranet” after setting up UCS.

How can I add a domain to the server so letsencrypt creates a certificate for it? I suppose I need to create a virtual host, but I can’t really find where to do it.

We need “subdomain.domain.de” and “autodiscover.domain.de

I don’t dare to manually add anything to any.conf files of Appache that might not survive the next update or damage the server.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

There is no need to (manually) edit any configuration files. Just add the desired domains to the letsencrypt configuration in the app.

This afternoon I set it up like this. I got a “directory not found” error… I assumed that this is a problem of Apache, who doesn’t know the domains. It only knows “*.intranet”

A minute ago I visited the home page and got a certificate error. When I clicked my way through the menus to letsencrypt, the lock-symbol suddenly turned green…

I don’t understand it, but I’m glad it repaired itself :slight_smile:

Mastodon