Add fonts to use with OnlyOffice

Hello,

I use OnlyOffice & Owncloud in my UCS environment. A good combination! Now I would like to add a (TTF or other) font to use in OnlyOffice. Is there an easy way to do this in UCS? Or a less easy way?

Tnx, Richard

Hi Richard,

look at https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/de/server/linux/document/install-fonts.aspx. This also should be good for OwnCloud

Regards

Hi! Tnx for your suggestion. I’ve seen that solution as well, the only thing is that I can’t find the documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh in the /usr/bin folder. Should I find a copy of that .sh file and put it in the /usr/bin folder?

Regards

Hi

Onlyoffice is installed as a docker app - so you’ll have to this inside the docker container.

on the host type docker ps to list your container the you’ll access it through
docker exec -it container_name bash

there you’ll find the documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh script in /usr/bin

rg
Christian

Hello @richardw,

there is a shortcut to enter the shell in a Docker based app: univention-app shell onlyoffice. It does the same as describe by @externa1: Find the container ID of the ONLYOFFICE Docker container and then execute docker exec -it container_id bash.

Best regards,
Nico

Thanks everybody, it works!

I managed to copy the ttf files to the docker using ‘docker cp’ and execute the documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh script in /usr/bin (in the docker).

Regards,
Richard

one should add that these steps would need to be re-done with each update of the app since the changes are only done inside of the container (which is discarded on upgrade).

1 Like
Mastodon