Active Directory Connection: error "WERR_DS_DRA_BAD_DN'

Good evening, my first message here. I’m happy to join your fantastic community and products as well.

I’m looking for migrate and unify my four domains into one (with a new domain name) and so I’ve been starting to do some tests for avoiding problem during the migration; I’d like to import all my user spread among my DCs into UCS.

The original DCs are based on Zentyal 5 (Samba4) and I’ve just done this steps:

• Clean install of UCS MASTER with a new domain name
  • Installing Active Directory Connection and configure it for Synchronization of content data between an AD and this UCS domain
  • Starting Sync

The objects have been imported correctly into UCS, exept for passwords, and in fact this is the connector.log trace:

14.12.2019 19:29:44.229 LDAP (PROCESS): sync to ucs: Resync rejected dn: CN=UtenteUCS,OU=Utenti,DC=subname,DC=dname,DC=ext
14.12.2019 19:29:44.235 LDAP (PROCESS): sync to ucs: [ user] [ modify] uid=utente.ucs,ou=utenti,dc=subname,dc=dname,dc=ext
14.12.2019 19:29:44.243 LDAP (PROCESS): password_sync: get_password_from_ad failed with (8439, ‘WERR_DS_DRA_BAD_DN’), retry with reconnect
14.12.2019 19:29:44.243 LDAP (ERROR ): Unknown Exception during sync_to_ucs
14.12.2019 19:29:44.243 LDAP (ERROR ): Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/connector/init.py”, line 1303, in sync_to_ucs
f(self, property_type, object)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/connector/ad/password.py”, line 389, in password_sync
res = get_password_from_ad(connector, univention.connector.ad.compatible_modstring(object[‘dn’]), reconnect=True)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/connector/ad/password.py”, line 167, in get_password_from_ad
connector.open_drs_connection()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/connector/ad/init.py”, line 969, in open_drs_connection
self.drs, self.drsuapi_handle, bind_supported_extensions = drs_utils.drsuapi_connect(self.ad_ldap_host, lp, repl_creds)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/drs_utils.py”, line 63, in drsuapi_connect
raise drsException(“DRS connection to %s failed: %s” % (server, e))
drsException: drsException: DRS connection to srv-dc.domain.ext failed: (3221225524, ‘The object name is not found.’)

I’ve already search on this forum and google as well without any results.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Mastodon