Access to fileserver by fails with SID-error

Hi,

I created two virtual UCS DCs (Master and Backup) with new AD. Both from scratch with the OVA Template, no clone between them.
For test purposes I joined Windows Server 2019, Windows 10 Client and OmniOS Solaris r151032.
I can access all virtual shares by hostname (\\seu-ws-a, \\seu-w10-a, \\seu-omnios-a). I can access virtual server shares by IP only for the Windows devices (\\10.1.10.20, \\10.1.31.11). With trying to access the OmniOS device (\\10.1.10.19) I get the following error:
"The name or security ID (SID) of the domain specified is inconsistent with the trust information for that domain. Contact your system administrator or domain administrator to resolve the inconsistency. "
Same with an alias created in the hosts file (10.1.10.19 seu-test-a -> \\seu-test-a)
The problem only happens with Solaris Member Server and UCS DC.
No problems with Windows Member Server joind to UCS DC.
No problems with OmniOS Solaris Member Server joined to Windows DC.

I have no clue what to do, to resolve and I am thinking about going back to Windows AD :frowning:
All the topics I found to this error message are talking about cloned VMs. I did not clone any VM. I do not even know which SID shall be wrong. And it always work with the hostname. Name resolution (forward and reverse is also working for all servers).

Any ideas?

Cheers
Martin

Mastodon