UCS / Kopano integration registry

Hey there,
we’re running on UCS combines with Kopano, and set some variables of Kopano/webapp via registry.

While we just updated the machine we figured that the updater was not able to update a specific file /etc/kopano/webapp/config.php because it was modified - by the registry.

our workaround for now is either to set the variable new via web-cli or to set it new via bash (ucr set […]) is there a command for ucr write all set variables from kopano or kopano/webapp again?

thanks in advance,
best regards.

Hi @r0bert,

please have a look at https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/K4U/Changing+configuration+options#Changingconfigurationoptions-RebuildingconfigurationfilesfromtheUCR

Thanks for your lightning speed answer,

so basically when i use following command:

# For Kopano WebApp configuration files:
while read ucrv; do ucr set "$ucrv"="$(ucr get $ucrv)"; done < <(ucr search --brief kopano/webapp | awk -F : '{print $1}')

the configs of the whole webapp tree should be rebuilt, including for example the config.php i pointed out? (which i manually copy before that from the dist version)

best regards,

not including, but only the config.php of WebApp. At least at the moment of documenting the command it did work.

Mastodon