Our UCS is configured for the internal domain example.lcl
Since version 4.1 a subdomain is created for SAML SSO
The following fqdn is generated by UCS: ucs-sso.example.lcl
How do I change this to the public fqdn ucs-sso.example.nl ?
What I did until now:
- change UCR variable "saml/idp/entityID" to "https://ucs-sso.example.nl/simplesamlphp/saml2/idp/metadata.php"
- change UCS variable "ucs/server/sso/fqdn" to "ucs-sso.finalist.nl"
- add to DNS forward lookup zone "example.nl"
- run Domain join script "91univention-saml"
- run Domain join script "92univention-management-console-web-server"
After this I've got the following error in the Domain joln log file
Resolving ucs-sso.example.nl (ucs-sso.example.nl)... 212.x.x.x
Connecting to ucs-sso.example.nl (ucs-sso.example.nl)|212.x.x.x|:443... connected.
GnuTLS: A TLS warning alert has been received.
Unable to establish SSL connection.
The SSL connection can't be established because of the fact ucs-sso.example.nl is not available in Apache config (ServerAlias)
What steps should I follow to make ucs-sso.example.nl public?