Strange error in the login page

i have recently installed nextcloud last version in ucs

attached screenshot 1.

Screenshot_1 !

i entered / typed my domain https://aaaaaaaaa.net/nextcloud/login

after that i entered my user and password and got an error.message:

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

• Remote Address: xx.xxx.xx.xx (my ip from isp)
  • Request ID: Vs5QJyvrpGH6Fs4fTV9W

attached screenshot 2

Screenshot_2
i have no idea how to solve it.

i can copy and paste commands like a robot ( i have no knowledge in programming) in putty program with my admin access.

can you help me?

Hi,

the log in question is /var/lib/univention-appcenter/apps/nextcloud/data/nextcloud-data/nextcloud.log

Is there a chance that you can reproduce the error, get the log (hint: WinSCP) and post the relevant (most likely last) lines?

cheers,
Dirk

two last lines

lines.txt (10.8 KB)

please fine the attached picture.
that is the error when i try to connect via the clilent program

application%20error

i hope it will help you to help me…

The configured LDAP server is not reachable anymore. What happened to it?

The user, who tries to login into Nextclout, must own permissions to login into Nextcloud.

Univention management - Users - Users - select user - near left border click “Apps”. In the center of the display appears “Nextcloud” with its logo. “Nextcloud” must be marked.

For the last several days i did some further investigation.
first of all. i have to give some background:
as a person that privacy is maybe one of the most important things to me, i was very excited from the idea of nextcloud - a privet cloud. the first time i installed nextloud was 6 months ago.

in order to trust this product and to give my word to lawyers and partners - i wanted to simulate possible problems and try fixing them.

the first simulated problem i created was an assumption that the office router is not working. after that i “replaced” the router to a new one i started the virtuall machine of nextcloud and tried to log to nextcloud. this change of the router caused the problem i discribed above (“internal server error”).

another problem i simulated was that i wanted to check what will happen if the computer is dead - what will happen if i want to move nextcloud to a new pc in the office. so i copied all the files in the attached picture into another pc - and realized that this simulation also causes that problem (“internal server error”).

change%20pc

of course i didnt lose files becuase it is just a simulation and everything is backed-up.
i need at least a year without problems in order to rely on this product. theses days i just install / reinstall and use it only for learning this tool - but i didn’t started yet to use it for buisnees.

i am not a technican - but i guess that maybe after i change a router or copy the files to new pc - maybe i need to write some commands in the terminal in order to fix the problem described…

Copying files while running system may lead to inconsitency of data.
If I see it right, you are using VMWare ESX (ESXi). - Can you please describe the whole system (hardware, OS)?

again
The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

• Remote Address: 109.64.18.92
  • Request ID: m1xFkIaI9J2BkZRWlV46

how should i access the log for more information?

Mastodon