[SOLVED] UCS Portal Page - Redundant links to uninstalled apps

I have a UCS 4.2 Installation that previously had Zarafa4UCS installed. I successfully upgraded Zarafa4UCS to Kopano4UCS & all works as expected, but the UCS Portal page (what used to be known as the UCS Overview page) still shows links/icons for Zarafa Webaccess.

Similarly, though Owncloud has been uninstalled from this box, a link/icon still exists for the Owncloud Admin Manual.

My understanding from the documentation is that items on the portal page are controlled by UCR variables under the following UCR locations:-

ucs/web/overview/entries/admin

ucs/web/overview/entries/service

I can find no UCR variable entries that would explain these “redundant” links/icons. I’m hoping someone may be able to let me know what I’m missing in terms of removing these unwanted links/icons from the portal page?

Thanks

If these entries are not cleaned up correctly, the easiest way to remove them is with the UMC LDAP brower. Navigate to the container univention -> portal, and remove the objects.

Erik,

Thanks so much for the response. That’s just too easy. I never realised the portal page could be modified that way via the LDAP Browser. Those redundant items had been irritating me for months & I knew it would be something silly & small that I was missing.

Really appreciate your help :grinning: