Problems using O365 connector


#1

I’v set up O365 connector. Did the wizard and set up SSO. Everything seems fine but office portal says it can’t log me in because of error 80041034 but that’s another problem. The UCS problem / question is that when I edit my user to enable O365 login there is a disabled inputbox that should show me O365 username after I check the box but I dont see one there: imagebin.ca/v/2gY6C8GieffQ


#2

Hi,

it seems the connection is not really set up successfully. Otherwise, the Office 365 username would be set in the readonly textbox, as you yourself observed correctly.

Please check the wizard logfile in /var/log/univention/management-console-module-office365.log for any errors and post them here. If that looks good, have a look at the listener log (/var/log/univention/listener.log), which contains information about the sync progress for your users.

If unsure, you can attach the files to this thread. You can alternatively send them by mail, as they contain information you may not want to disclose (your office 365 domain, usernames, …). In that case, send them to feedback@univention.de with a reference to this thread.


#3

I sent log files to feedback@univention.de

Can I just rerun the wizzard?


#4

You can rerun the wizard as often as you like. You can either reuse the previously created Azure Application, or create a new one.

Before doing it, please run the following commands:

ucr set office365/debug/werror=yes invoke-rc.d univention-directory-listener restart

This will make the relevant code write debugging output with a high priority (as if all were errors).

Then run

univention-directory-listener-ctrl resync office365-user

This will force the connector to try to create the users marked for office365, again. And this time we’ll get a lot of debugging output.
The file /var/log/univention/listener.log will contain the interesting log. Please send us the complete file.

Greetings
Daniel Tröder