Problem after Update 4.4.0

Moin
the following script 66univention-ox-usm-udm does not work. As far as I can see, all components are installed, the following log excerpt is attached

Thank you and greetings from Berlin

Ben

univention-run-join-scripts started
Mi 13. Mär 03:28:56 CET 2019

univention-join-hooks: looking for hook type "join/pre-joinscripts" on mailserver.sob.de
Found hooks:

RUNNING 66univention-ox-usm-udm.inst
2019-03-13 03:28:56.643991549+01:00 (in joinscript_init)
Object exists: cn=services,cn=univention,dc=sob,dc=de
Object exists: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=services,cn=univention,dc=sob,dc=de
WARNING: cannot append open-xchange-mobility to service, value exists
No modification: cn=mailserver,cn=dc,cn=computers,dc=sob,dc=de
E: object not found
Object removed: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=custom attributes,cn=univention,dc=sob,dc=de
Object created: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=custom attributes,cn=univention,dc=sob,dc=de
option --ignore-exists not recognized

EXITCODE=3
f9b7a224-f801-4627-8ba7-fa78d6ef8462
univention-join-hooks: looking for hook type "join/post-joinscripts" on mailserver.sob.de
Found hooks:

Hey,

I’m somewhat confused about the name of that installation module. I have OX installed (all three apps), and neither on the server containing the installation nor on my DC Master do I have a join script by that name. Maybe it’s a remnant of an earlier version of OX.

Please post the output of the following command:

dpkg -S /usr/lib/univention-install/*ox*.inst
univention-management-console-module-oxldb: /usr/lib/univention-install/38univention-management-console-module-oxldb.inst
univention-ox: /usr/lib/univention-install/65univention-ox.inst
univention-ox-usm-udm: /usr/lib/univention-install/66univention-ox-usm-udm.inst

Same problem here with one of my customers right after the update to 4.4-0:

Do 14. Mär 07:36:38 CET 2019
univention-run-join-scripts finished

cp: der Aufruf von stat für ‘’ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

univention-run-join-scripts started
Do 14. Mär 07:37:29 CET 2019

univention-join-hooks: looking for hook type “join/pre-joinscripts” on mailserver.mail.foo.local
Found hooks:

RUNNING 66univention-ox-usm-udm.inst
2019-03-14 07:37:30.189864549+01:00 (in joinscript_init)
Object exists: cn=services,cn=univention,dc=mail,dc=foo,dc=local
Object exists: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=services,cn=univention,dc=mail,dc=foo,dc=local
WARNING: cannot append open-xchange-mobility to service, value exists
No modification: cn=mailserver,cn=dc,cn=computers,dc=mail,dc=foo,dc=local
E: object not found
Object removed: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=custom attributes,cn=univention,dc=mail,dc=foo,dc=local
Object created: cn=open-xchange-mobility,cn=custom attributes,cn=univention,dc=mail,dc=foo,dc=local
option --ignore-exists not recognized

EXITCODE=3
1fee9834-5af6-4fbf-9958-2bd8a7635f8a
univention-join-hooks: looking for hook type “join/post-joinscripts” on mailserver.mail.foo.local
Found hooks:

Do 14. Mär 07:37:32 CET 2019
univention-run-join-scripts finished

I can reproduce it now that I’ve installed the appropriate packages.

The problem is in /usr/lib/univention-install/66univention-ox-usm-udm.inst which uses the option --ignore-exists whereas the supported name is --ignore_exists. Simply edit that file, go to line 64:

univention-directory-manager settings/extended_attribute create --ignore-exists "$@"  \

change it to:

univention-directory-manager settings/extended_attribute create --ignore_exists "$@"  \

and re-run the join scripts with univention-run-join-scripts.

I’ll open a bug for it in a minute.

1 Like

Here is the bug I’ve filed.

thanks a ton Moritz!
Sascha

Thanks for the report. For the record, i forwarded the report and with that i adjusted the bug category in our bugzilla. It will not be accessible without the correct permissions in our bugzilla, you may get a permission denied error.

Works for me too :fu:

Ben

Hi!

A fixed version (7.10.1-ucs3) has just been published.

Best regards,

Sönke

2 Likes
Mastodon