Nextcloud 13.0.6 settings error for admin account only

Hello ive upgratde nextcloud to 13.0.6 and now when i login with an admin account and that i click settings i have this error.

png%20-%20IrfanView

If i remove admin account right i don’t have the error anymore

Anyone have the same issue ?

Hi,

I have upgraded one system yesterday and can not see a related problem.
For further investigation I’d recommend to have a look at the server log. You can find it in /var/lib/univention-appcenter/apps/nextcloud/data/nextcloud-data/nextcloud.log.

Best Regards,
Dirk Ahrnke

Hi the file is 1.5 GB

How can i set a limit or create a new one ?

seems to be a feature of Nextcloud 14: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/pull/9137

ok but im at version 13.0.6

Is there a way to start over with a fresh log file ?

I think you can just delete it.

Ok thanks ive delete the file

Now im seeing this error

{"reqId":"t3Sca9dLaM3D4293Bo7M","level":3,"time":"2018-09-24T19:05:48+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.xx.xx","user":"username","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/nextcloud\/index.php\/settings\/user","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"OCP\\\\AutoloadNotAllowedException\",\"Message\":\"Autoload path not allowed: \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/apps\\\/onlyoffice\\\/lib\\\/adminsection.php\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/autoloader.php(158): OC\\\\Autoloader->isValidPath('\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/a...')\\n#1 [internal function]: OC\\\\Autoloader->load('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#2 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#3 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Utility\\\/SimpleContainer.php(95): ReflectionClass->__construct('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#4 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Utility\\\/SimpleContainer.php(118): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Utility\\\\SimpleContainer->resolve('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#5 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Utility\\\\SimpleContainer->query('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#6 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Settings\\\/Manager.php(346): OC\\\\ServerContainer->query('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#7 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Settings\\\/Manager.php(374): OC\\\\Settings\\\\Manager->query('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...')\\n#8 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/settings\\\/Controller\\\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(100): OC\\\\Settings\\\\Manager->getAdminSections()\\n#9 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/settings\\\/Controller\\\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(51): OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController->formatAdminSections('personal', 'personal-info')\\n#10 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/settings\\\/Controller\\\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(125): OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController->getNavigationParameters('personal', 'personal-info')\\n#11 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/settings\\\/Controller\\\/PersonalSettingsController.php(57): OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController->getIndexResponse('personal', 'personal-info')\\n#12 [internal function]: OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController->index('personal-info')\\n#13 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\\n#14 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(91): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController), 'index')\\n#15 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/App.php(115): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\\\Settings\\\\Controller\\\\PersonalSettingsController), 'index')\\n#16 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Routing\\\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\App::main('OC\\\\\\\\Settings\\\\\\\\Con...', 'index', Object(OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\DependencyInjection\\\\DIContainer), Array)\\n#17 [internal function]: OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Routing\\\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\\n#18 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Route\\\/Router.php(297): call_user_func(Object(OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Routing\\\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\\n#19 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/base.php(999): OC\\\\Route\\\\Router->match('\\\/settings\\\/user')\\n#20 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/index.php(42): OC::handleRequest()\\n#21 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/lib\\\/autoloader.php\",\"Line\":134}","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit\/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome\/69.0.3497.100 Safari\/537.36","version":"13.0.6.1"}

What this mean :slight_smile: ?

Thanks all for helping

The error appears to be related to OnlyOffice. I found https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/3569 and https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/10085. The latter says that the problem disappeared after switching on and off the Onlyoffice App. The other says that the Bookmark App was th problem.
Hint: you might want to use the occ tool to do the enable/disable action in case you cant access the GUI.

hth,
Dirk

1 Like

Thanks alot it solved my problem. Actually the ONLYOFFICE was not enabled. Ive enabled it and now i have access to settings section

Mastodon