Kerberos not working?

After removing a DHCP secondary Address from UCS Users cant automaticly logon with Kerberos
They can Login with Username and Password.
Administering the Server with Windows Tools ist not longer possible.
DNS seems to be ok
Also tried LDAP Base
How can I debug?
Please help, its urgent because their Business App is using Kerberos!!!

activating ipv6 on terminal server is helpig
what the heck is wrong?

now shares and logon seem to work, active directory computers and users not:(
please advice how to debug

The UMC-Module “System Diagnostics” should be a good point to start at.

thanks. where can i initiate it?

i removed a lot of ipv4 dns entries.
now it “seems” good

5 nicht synchronisierte UCS Objekte und 0 nicht synchronisierte S4 Objekte. Weitere Hinweise finden Sie unter Univention Support Database - How to deal with s4-connector rejects.
Nicht synchronisierte UCS Objekte:
UCS DN: uid=join-backup,cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=local, S4 DN: cn=join-backup,cn=users,DC=xxx,DC=local, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/1503583061.175125
UCS DN: uid=join-slave,cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=local, S4 DN: cn=join-slave,cn=users,DC=xxx,DC=local, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/1503583064.353176
UCS DN: uid=us,ou=Mitarbeiter,dc=xxx,dc=local, S4 DN: cn=uwe schandin,ou=mitarbeiter,DC=xxx,DC=local, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/1503583065.521536
UCS DN: uid=Administrator,cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=local, S4 DN: cn=administrator,cn=users,DC=xxx,DC=local, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/1503583065.684283
UCS DN: uid=Guest,cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=local, S4 DN: cn=guest,cn=users,DC=xxx,DC=local, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/1503582817.441001

This should point to How to deal with s4-connector rejects, unfortunately not to be answered with an easy howto as different causes may lead into those errors. Only the logs can tell us more.

Mastodon