Error: The package univention-saml must be at least 5.0.4-26 - but it is?

Hello,

I would like to install the Microsoft 365 Connector App on our UCS Server.
After dependency checks it fails with the following error message:

2 Fehler sind aufgetreten:
Error: The package univention-saml on the DC Master (srv.teufl.co.at) must at least be 5.0.4-26 before the app can be updated. Please update the DC Master to at least erratalevel 159.

Weitere Hinweise finden Sie in der folgenden Logdatei auf den beteiligten Systemen:
/var/log/univention/appcenter.log
Unable to install office365. Aborting...

Here the last lines of /var/log/univention/appcenter.log:
https://pastebin.com/skBhM0yr

Also the versions:

version/erratalevel: 428
version/patchlevel: 3
version/version: 4.3

And here we have the confusing parts:

ii  cy2-saml                                            1.8.0-3A~4.2.0.201708041146                      amd64        SASL plugin for SAML authentication
ii  pam-saml                                            1.8.0-3A~4.2.0.201708041146                      amd64        PAM module for SAML authentication
ii  python-pysaml2                                      3.0.0-5A~4.2.0.201702151906                      all          SAML Version 2 to be used in a WSGI environment - Python 2.x
ii  simplesamlphp                                       1.14.11-1+deb9u1A~4.3.0.201803051034             all          Authentication and federation application supporting several protocols
ii  univention-saml                                     5.0.4-30A~4.3.0.201812131559                     all          Integrates simpleSAMLphp Identity Provider into UCS
ii  univention-saml-schema                              5.0.4-30A~4.3.0.201812131559                     all          UCS simpleSAMLphp ldap integration

I already looked in the forums but couldnt find a topic that is the same in our situation.

Regards

29647 actions.install 19-02-15 10:35:06 [ WARNING]: ssh: connect to host srv.******.at port 22: Connection refused

The check tries to determine the package version by logging into the DC Master via ssh - that step fails, so the version check fails, too. The check is done by connecting to the DC Master as the user that is installing the App, usually the Administrator. Is the server configured to forbid ssh login for the Administrator? One possibility to fix this is to reenable the ssh login briefly while installing the App.

Thank you for your reply!
For safety purposes I changed after installing it a few years ago the SSH port!

Where do I have to set the SSH port for these version checks?

Back then I only changed sshd/port to a custom one and made a firewall rule.

Hi,

you will need to set it in /etc/ssh/ssh_config - where it will be overwritten next time when ucr commit is run.

You might want to edit the corresponding template file /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/ssh/ssh_config and add at the end:

Host srv.******.at 
 Port 2222

Obviously, replace hostname and port by the ones from your environment.
Then do ucr commit /etc/ssh/ssh_config

/CV

Mastodon