Cannot install Kopano Core, no error (that I can see)

Hello, I am trying to install Kopano Core on my UCS 4.4-errata11 backup DC.

there is only one error message saying it failed… nothing else. I’ve included a tail of the logs.
Can anyone see what might be causing this? or is there a different log I can provide or look at for troubleshooting?

pastebin of log
https://pastebin.com/CShUymHc

Thanks!

Hi,

first, please post logfiles and so on directly into the forum you can post them between two “triple-backtick-lines”: ``` So it is in the forum for later reference as pastebin entries will get lost later.

I do not see any error in the logs. How did you start installation? Could you try to do on command line? Use:
univention-app install kopano-core

Just as an idea: do you have a cdrom configured for apt somehow?

/CV

Hey,

as written here the Kopano UCS integration packages don’t recognize 4.4 properly yet. A new release should come soon. Until then you can manually apply the workaround mentioned in that post.

m.

the linked post is about the additional repo configuration after the kopano app has already been installed. this will not lead to a failure of installing the app in the first place.

Although I have not tried it since the 4.4 final release, installing was no problem with the earlier milestones and our support also has done some install tests recently.

Thank you… I ended up trying the install from CLI after I posted this question. I noticed it asked me for credentials for each UCS server in the network. It appears to install from CLI, but not in the web frontend.

I tried to post the full log, however it gave me an error about the post being too long. This is why I used pastebin. I tried to use the [code] tags tho maybe that’s why ??

Mastodon