Broken login on univention/self-service/

i can go to the univention screen & log in as the user using the old password

I then get ::
https://vvvvvvv/univention/management/#
“there are no modules available for authentication user xxxx”
which is expected , but why default to mangement page for normal login?
instead of :"
https://vvvvv/univention/portal/

anyway

if i go to change password:
it fully functions & allows the user to change the pw…

but if i go to “your profile” & try to login , it throws all sorts of errors.

nternal server error during "passwordreset/get_user_attributes_values".
Request: passwordreset/get_user_attributes_values

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/base.py", line 359, in __error_handling
    six.reraise(etype, exc, etraceback)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/base.py", line 262, in execute
    function.__func__(self, request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/passwordreset/__init__.py", line 102, in _decorator
    return func(self, request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/decorators.py", line 181, in _response
    return function(self, request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/decorators.py", line 321, in _response
    result = _multi_response(self, request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/decorators.py", line 181, in _response
    return function(self, request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/decorators.py", line 443, in _response
    return list(function(self, iterator, *nones))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/decorators.py", line 289, in _fake_func
    yield function(self, *args)

same if i go to password forgotten & type in user name, it throws hte same error.
but if it cannot find the user name, how can i reset the PW or even log in ?

Hello,

I have a similar situation.
When logging in, unprivileged users get redirected to my.domain/univention/management/# and get the error
“Für den angemeldeten Benutzer ist kein Modul verfügbar” (No module available for this user).

Is there a way to redirect all users to my.domain/univention/portal instead?

Thank you!

Hello DorWernor,

what kind of login/redirect are you referring to? There are multiple UCRV for redirections, for example:

apache2/startsite
# for the Self-Service
umc/self-service/account-verification/next-step
# for the UCS 5 default portal
ucs/web/overview/entries/admin/ucs-local-to-domain/link

Alternatively you could search for the value: ucr search --value /management

Best regards
Jan-Luca

1 Like

Dear Jan-Luca,

thank you for you prompt reply, and thank you for the hint for UCS 5 which is very much appreciated.

I did search for “/management” as variable or value, both with no results, so I suspect it being a fallback.

In fact I fixed it setting the UCRV ucr set apache2/startsite='univention/portal/' and restarting apache.

Best regards,
Werner

1 Like
Mastodon