40univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema

Hi there,

from the last upgrade to the errata Level 910 now i have a 40univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema joun fail.

But i´m don´t install any kvm Machines, because this DC is a virtual Host.

My Problem is, there is anyway a join error:

Setting uvmm/ldap/schema/registered-by-ucr-template
Multifile: /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
Object exists: cn=ldapschema,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de
INFO: No change of core data of object univention-virtual-machine-manager.
No modification: cn=univention-virtual-machine-manager,cn=ldapschema,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de

Waiting for activation of the extension object univention-virtual-machine-manager: OK
Object exists: cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de
INFO: No change of core data of object 66univention-ldap-server_acl-master-uvmm.
Object exists: cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de
INFO: No change of core data of object univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema.
No modification: cn=66univention-ldap-server_acl-master-uvmm,cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de

No modification: cn=univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=intern,dc=thegreenlinux,dc=de

Waiting for activation of the extension object 66univention-ldap-server_acl-master-uvmm: …ERROR: Master did
not mark the extension object active within 180 seconds.
ERROR
ucs_registerLDAPExtension: registraton of /usr/share/univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema/66univention-ldap-server_acl-master-uvmm.acl failed.

JOINERR:FAILED: /usr/lib/univention-install/40univention-virtual-machine-manager-schema.inst
EXITCODE=1
4c53396b-b7eb-494d-be18-760c34356de6
univention-join-hooks: looking for hook type “join/post-joinscripts” on jupiter.intern.thegreenlinux.de
Found hooks:

So 14. Mär 11:40:02 CET 2021
univention-run-join-scripts finished

Can anybody help me please?

Kind regards :slight_smile:

Mastodon